October 17, 2014
A. L. Nelson Stadium
Click here for a Message from the Principal, Daniel Barton:
You are invited to attend a College & Career Day at Dayton High School being held on October 9, 2014. You will receive firsthand information concerning college entrance requirements, deadlines, and financial aid from several colleges, universities, and technical schools across the state. Please see your counselor for the travel form in order to attend. You must have the travel form in order to get on the bus. Buses will leave THS around 8:20 and return around 10:30.
Congratulations to the THS Staff & Students on your Academic Achievements for the 2013-2014 school year!!!
Congratulations to Mrs. Williams on being selected as Teacher of the Month for the month of September!!
Congratulations to Ms. Phelps on being selected by the THS Varsity Longhorn football team as Teacher of the Week
7:55 am - 3:39 pm
Tutorials are available every morning from 7:30 - 7:55
Empowering students with skills to compete in an ever-evolving global community within a safe, supportive, and diverse learning environment.
Providing a premiere education that develops life-long learners who contribute positively to world-change through social and civic responsibility and are capable of leading in a global society.
* Exhibit school pride
* Fostering professional & personal growth
* Believe in all students
* Fairness, honesty and respect for all stakeholders
* Celebrate & support student success
* Promote rigorous and relevant instruction
* Expect high achievement for all
* Collaboration with all stakeholders
* Consistent & equitable classroom management
* Technological advancement and integration for all stakeholders
* Student-centric decision making
* Protection of instructional time