The 2013-2014 THS Yearbooks are available for pickup during school hours
TVE Results have been posted to the FFA page under the Extra-Curricular tab
** HOMECOMING FESTIVITIES **
(to see pics in larger format, go to the Homecoming week page located under the Extra-Curricular tab)
Congratulations to the THS Staff & Students on your Academic Achievements for the 2013-2014 school year!!!
7:55 am - 3:39 pm
Tutorials are available every morning from 7:30 - 7:55 & afternoon from 3:39 - 4:00
Please see the Teacher Tutorial Time form located under the Student/Parent Resources tab for specific days and times.
Empowering students with skills to compete in an ever-evolving global community within a safe, supportive, and diverse learning environment.
Providing a premiere education that develops life-long learners who contribute positively to world-change through social and civic responsibility and are capable of leading in a global society.
* Exhibit school pride
* Fostering professional & personal growth
* Believe in all students
* Fairness, honesty and respect for all stakeholders
* Celebrate & support student success
* Promote rigorous and relevant instruction
* Expect high achievement for all
* Collaboration with all stakeholders
* Consistent & equitable classroom management
* Technological advancement and integration for all stakeholders
* Student-centric decision making
* Protection of instructional time