JV football game scheduled for 9/18/14 at Houston Sam Houston has been cancelled due to weather.
MAROON OUT T-SHIRTS
If you would like to order a 2014 Maroon Out t-shirt, click here. Please fill out the form and return to the THS front office with your payment by 9/23/14.
Each graduating class, or cohort, receives important information from the high school counseling office regarding upcoming events, such as testing dates, available scholarships, etc. If you would like to receive this information, please send your name and your student(s) name(s) with their graduation year to our Technology Director, Crystal Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example: Sally Field (email@example.com) Please add me to the email group Class of 2014, as my son Sam is a junior.
7:55 am - 3:39 pm
Tutorials are available every morning from 7:30 - 7:55
Empowering students with skills to compete in an ever-evolving global community within a safe, supportive, and diverse learning environment.
Providing a premiere education that develops life-long learners who contribute positively to world-change through social and civic responsibility and are capable of leading in a global society.
* Exhibit school pride
* Fostering professional & personal growth
* Believe in all students
* Fairness, honesty and respect for all stakeholders
* Celebrate & support student success
* Promote rigorous and relevant instruction
* Expect high achievement for all
* Collaboration with all stakeholders
* Consistent & equitable classroom management
* Technological advancement and integration for all stakeholders
* Student-centric decision making
* Protection of instructional time