Text FOLLOW@THSLONGHORNS to 40404 in order to receive the latest tweets for THS.
Biology and Aquatic Sci.
Government & Economics Teacher
Theater Arts Teacher
|LaTouche, Patrick |
History Teacher/Baseball Coach
7:55 am - 3:39 pm
Tutorials are available every morning from 7:30 - 7:55 & afternoon from 3:39 - 4:00
Please see the Teacher Tutorial Time form located under the Student/Parent Resources tab for specific days and times.
Providing a premiere education that develops life-long learners who contribute positively to world-change through social and civic responsibility and are capable of leading in a global society.
Empowering students with skills to compete in an ever-evolving global community within a safe, supportive, and diverse learning environment.
* Exhibit school pride
* Fostering professional & personal growth
* Believe in all students
* Fairness, honesty and respect for all stakeholders
* Celebrate & support student success
* Promote rigorous and relevant instruction
* Expect high achievement for all
* Collaboration with all stakeholders
* Consistent & equitable classroom management
* Technological advancement and integration for all stakeholders
* Student-centric decision making
* Protection of instructional time
August - Laurie Williams
September – Noel Lopez
October – Madison Brown
August – Kristin Fuller
September – Andrea Georges
October – Joni Baker