Text FOLLOW@THSLONGHORNS to 40404 in order to receive the latest tweets for THS.
Special Education CCL/Resource English/Inclusion
|Baker, Kayla |
Art Teacher 6th grade AEP Art 1,2,and 3
English III, PSAT/SAT Prep, AP Study Skills
|Buntion, Tiffany |
PE Teacher/Asst. Volleyball & Asst. Softball Coach
CTE Technology Instructor & Yearbook Advisor
Earth & Science/Physics Teacher
7:55 am - 3:39 pm
Tutorials are available every morning from 7:30 - 7:55 & afternoon from 3:39 - 4:00
Please see the Teacher Tutorial Time form located under the Student/Parent Resources tab for specific days and times.
Providing a premiere education that develops life-long learners who contribute positively to world-change through social and civic responsibility and are capable of leading in a global society.
Empowering students with skills to compete in an ever-evolving global community within a safe, supportive, and diverse learning environment.
* Exhibit school pride
* Fostering professional & personal growth
* Believe in all students
* Fairness, honesty and respect for all stakeholders
* Celebrate & support student success
* Promote rigorous and relevant instruction
* Expect high achievement for all
* Collaboration with all stakeholders
* Consistent & equitable classroom management
* Technological advancement and integration for all stakeholders
* Student-centric decision making
* Protection of instructional time
August - Laurie Williams
August – Kristin Fuller