Tarkington Independent School District is not an open enrollment district. Students must reside with a parent, grandparent or adult sibling in order to enroll at THS.
For your convience, the registration packet is available by clicking here. The forms are "autofill" so you will not have to enter the information multiple times. You will also need to fill out and print the migrant survey which can be found here. When registering students you will need to provide the following items in addition to the registration packet. Items needed are: students birth certificate and shot records, proof of residency, parents drivers license and social security card. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jessica Herndon via email at email@example.com or by calling 281-592-7739.
7:55 am - 3:39 pm
Tutorials are available every morning from 7:30 - 7:55 & afternoon from 3:39 - 4:00
Please see the Teacher Tutorial Time form located under the Student/Parent Resources tab for specific days and times.
Providing a premiere education that develops life-long learners who contribute positively to world-change through social and civic responsibility and are capable of leading in a global society.
Empowering students with skills to compete in an ever-evolving global community within a safe, supportive, and diverse learning environment.
* Exhibit school pride
* Fostering professional & personal growth
* Believe in all students
* Fairness, honesty and respect for all stakeholders
* Celebrate & support student success
* Promote rigorous and relevant instruction
* Expect high achievement for all
* Collaboration with all stakeholders
* Consistent & equitable classroom management
* Technological advancement and integration for all stakeholders
* Student-centric decision making
* Protection of instructional time
August – Laurie Williams
Sept – Terri Audilet
Oct – Kori Anderson
August – Jessica Herndon
Sept – Joni Baker
Oct – Christy Sanford